Over 33 years ago upon graduation from Loyola Law School Gregory Noto began fighting for the rights and interests of the little man. He has handled thousands upon thousands of personal injury claims from inception of the claim thru trial and appeal. Trials from short judge trials thru weeks long jury trials have been handled relentlessly and tirelessly for his clients. Experienced trial attorney handling various matters in State Courts all throughout Louisiana and trials in Federal Courts. Mr. Noto has even tried civil matters in Mississippi. Injuries are genuine and very personal to the victim. One needs an advocate who listens and cares for their needs. You need someone who can explain the Court system from the beginning thru trial.
Noto Law Firm has the experience and desire to be your advocate and get what you deserve.
- Admitted to Louisiana State Bar Association on October 5, 1984 and licensed to practice in all State Courts in Louisiana.
- Admitted to practice in the Eastern and Middle District Federal Courts in Louisiana along with the Federal U.S. Fifth Circuit Court pf Appeals.
Member--34th Judicial District Court Bar Association for St. Bernard Parish
- New Orleans Bar Association
- Louisiana Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice
- American Bar Association
- National Association for Criminal Defense Attorneys
- National Association of Personal Injury Lawyers
- Member, Practice Improvement Committee, State Bar Association
- Member, Medico-Legal Committee, State bar Association
- Member, Uniform Court Rules Committee, State Bar Association
Positions held—Assistant District Attorney for St. Bernard Parish District Attorney’s Office
- (2004-2014) retired
- Past President and Vice-President of the 34th Judicial District Bar Association
- Delegate to the State Bar Association representing St. Bernard Parish, 1997 thru present
- Bar Examination grader for the Louisiana State Bar Association (1996 to present)
- Past Board of Director member, American Red Cross, Southeast Louisiana
- Past Board President of the St. Bernard Parish Battered Women’s Shelter